The Route of the Caves (Málaga)
Prehistory & Nature
Our Route of the Caves will take you to know incredible landscapes closer than you think.
We will visit three caves in PN Sierra de Grazalema, this time in Málaga province, right on the borders of the park
Route of the Caves, unknown landscapes.
The route runs around the villages of Benaoján and Montejaque, villages in the mountains of Malaga. We will take a journey through history to get to know the interesting and important cave paintings of Cueva de la Pileta. Later, we will go to the Cat’s Cave, where we will enjoy its incredible beauty. We will end the day visiting the impressive Cueva del Hundidero, a cavity of gigantic dimensions that overwhelms its visitors with its imposing size.
Don’t miss it
Remember, you can away give this route with our gif cards
Place: Benaoján y Montejaque (Málaga)
Level: low/medium. Steep stairs to access the Cueva del Hundidero.
Price: see below
INFO & BOOKINGS
GT Experience Card
Terms and conditions
- Price:Single adult: 32€Adult couple: 60€Adult couple + 1 child: 80€
Adult couple + 2 children: 98€
Children (under 5 years old): 10 €
Children: 5 to 10 years old
* Prices stipulated for a minimum of 40 people
* 30 – 40 people, plus 20% supplement
* 25 – 30 people, plus 30% supplement
* Minimum group size: 25 people
- Includes: guides, bus from Sevilla/Morón, tickets to Cueva de la Pileta, civil liability insurance
- Level: low/medium. Steep stairs to access the Cueva del Hundidero.
- Meeting point:Sevilla: Telepizza bus stop, opposite Los Arcos Shopping Centre. See on Google Maps.Morón de la Fra.: Bar New Deportivo bus stop. See on Google Maps.
- Meeting time:7:15 h Sevilla8:00h Morón
- Time of return:19:00 h Morón. Approximate time of return, the time may change depending on the course of the activity, unforeseen events or major causes.
- Recommendations: Clothing and footwear appropriate to weather conditions and the activity, we recommend hiking boots, light backpack with water and food, hat, hiking sticks.
- Bookings: 15 days in advance
- Check our terms and conditions